Home   |   State Rep Blog   |   FAQs   |   Results   |   Photos   |   GP Info   |   Clubs   |   Archives   |   Links
www.arkansasrrca.com home www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index
Maintained for and by the Arkansas Running Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister *VIP Code = blue 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hogeye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hogeye
Ian Stewart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: hogeye Reply with quote

I have been shown the comments about the Hogeye for 2012.
I agree we had a lot of things to correct and I am already working to do so. Although we didn't have problems (many) with the half and this was what we applied for as the GP race, we would all welcome relay runners again to Fayetteville on April 15. I also thought this was the plan two years ago- to add the Hogeye Half back in after we sat out a year. (Maybe two half marathons?)
If you do not know, relay runners who run the first leg may still run either the half or the full.
Thanks for your time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: