Home   |   State Rep Blog   |   FAQs   |   Results   |   Photos   |   GP Info   |   Clubs   |   Archives   |   Links
www.arkansasrrca.com home www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index
Maintained for and by the Arkansas Running Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister *VIP Code = blue 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

burning sole

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robert4
Rosie Ruiz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: burning sole Reply with quote

hi,

i wonder if anyone can give me some advice re: why (and how i can treat) the sole of my feet burns after i have been running a little while?? i have worn every nameable type of socks and thick soled trainers etc but still my feet burn!!:o( i never used to wear socks when i was young and heated my feet near the fire and on hot water bottles....could that have ruined my circulation?
Bryan Jones
Walter George

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick Google search makes it seem like it might be caused by inflamed nerves or nerve damage. I'm by no means a doctor, but that doesn't sound very good. I'd probably go see a doctor if I were you.
www.blava.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: