Home   |   State Rep Blog   |   FAQs   |   Results   |   Photos   |   GP Info   |   Clubs   |   Archives   |   Links
www.arkansasrrca.com home www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index
Maintained for and by the Arkansas Running Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister *VIP Code = blue 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NCAA Indoor Championships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will the Hogs win their 42nd NCAA Championship this weekend?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Longhaul
Tarzan Brown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: NCAA Indoor Championships Reply with quote

How many of you are going to Fayetteville this weekend for the NCAA Indoor Track Championships? And how many of you that are going want to get in a good training run or two? I plan on running at Agri Park XC Course Saturday morning if anyone wants to join me. Sunday morning run will most likely be on the Razorback trails. Staying at the Super 8 in Fay.
David Gaston
Liz McColgan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there to watch the Hogs win #42 and catch some baseball. I'm not planning to run while I'm there however.
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Longhaul,
I was running with Aspel this morning and he said something about you running in Fayetteville this weekend. I usually run the campus and then head out towards Hogeye on the old "HOGEYE" course. I will be in Fayetteville this weekend to watch the meet. Where are you starting on Sunday morning? and what time?
Owen
Longhaul
Tarzan Brown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen, sorry I missed your post before I left town for Fayetteville. We ran the Razorback trails on Sat and Lake Fayetteville trails on Sun. Got in total of 22 mls. great places to run
David Gaston
Liz McColgan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Razorback Trails Reply with quote

Longhaul, I have always been under the impression that the Razorback trails were off limits to the public. Do you have connections or am I mistaken?
sidewinder
Herb Elliott

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always run up there like i know what I'm doing....lol....seen some other road racers up there too.....
David Gaston
Liz McColgan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell Sidewinder...They better let you run up there since you ran for Coach Mac back in the day! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: