Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Location: Little Rock
|Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am Post subject: 2012 RRCA Awards
|Hello Arkansas RRCA runners!
It's time to put in nominations for the 2012 RRCA Awards. Email your list of nominations to email@example.com and please use "RRCA Awards Nomination" as the subject line. The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, October 16. You do not have to nominate in each category but please only send one email so be sure to include all your nominations in the email you send; also, make only one nomination per category. After the nominations are in, I'll compile the top results of each category and then we'll post them to a page for everyone to vote.
For a list of winners from years past, go to:
The categories are:
• Female Runner of the Year
• Male Runner of the Year
• Masters Female Runner of the Year
• Masters Male Runner of the Year
• Most Improved Female Runner of the Year
• Most Improved Male Runner of the Year
• Youth Female Runner of the Year
• Youth Male Runner of the Year
• Race Director of the Year
• Outstanding Club President
• Buzz Wilson Arkansas Spirit Award
• Al Becken Volunteer of the Year
A few points to keep in mind:
1. These awards are 100% subjective; in each category, you select the best person based on your judgement.
2. Any member of an Arkansas RRCA club is eligible to nominate or to be nominated. This is not limited to just Grand Prix events or runners.
3. These awards will presented at the annual RRCA meeting following the Spa 10k in Hot Springs on November 17 and will again be in the Spruce Room in the Arlington.
Arkansas RRCA State Rep
501 - 291 - 5642