Home   |   State Rep Blog   |   FAQs   |   Results   |   Photos   |   GP Info   |   Clubs   |   Archives   |   Links
www.arkansasrrca.com home www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index
Maintained for and by the Arkansas Running Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister *VIP Code = blue 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Excuse from a banker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhmac
Sebastion Coe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: New Excuse from a banker Reply with quote

After running the better part of the last 10 years with a fat guy and an Irish guy (there has to be a joke in there somewhere) I thought I had pretty much heard every excuse imaginable. However, for all those needing a new one here goes:

What does a banker who just Mr. Puke after 1200 repeats with an old guy, a fat guy and a black pony give as an excuse? Sinus drainage. Oh no, let me play my violin

Hey, it was dark and we really couldn't see and maybe - just maybe - it wasn't what we thought. Mr. Green Mr. Puke
Clydesdale
Paavo Nurmi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez Dsmack, we must be Real Dangerous Men! The Clap The Clap The Clap I wansn't hurtin all that bad, were you??? (Ya Right! Shocked )
Clydesdale
Paavo Nurmi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must apologize to the Black Stallion! Upon completion of our last 1200m Tu. night, I did hear someone... Calling Ralph... I just assumed it was the Stallion. After learning it was a certain banker from Yell Co. I must tell the Stallion I'm Deeply sorry for my hasty assumption!!! The Clap The Clap The Clap
Clydesdale
Paavo Nurmi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Dsmack you didn't post the latest excuse from a certain banker.... Oh uhhh, I wasn't even breathin hard! The Clap I must admit I don't know if he was or not, he was to far back to tell~ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Clydesdale
Paavo Nurmi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Dsmack, our little bankin buddy put us in our place at ints last night! So much for the PHLEEM incedent! We'll be lucky if he doesn't want a little wager on this weekends race! The Wall
dhmac
Sebastion Coe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I don't know, its easy to bust out that last interval when you don't do long runs, and you take as much rest between them as we did this week. Where was he last week when we busted those 800's on half the rest we took for Tuesday's 400's?
Clydesdale
Paavo Nurmi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now don't get the boy fired up! He'll be wantin to make a wager!!! Shocked
MWitt
Meb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now go ahead talk about my training. Mr. Green
Clydesdale
Paavo Nurmi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably less... Your Training, than.... My Belly!!! Just so you know, I AM now on a Diet!!! The Clap
dhmac
Sebastion Coe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You on a diet and the kid banker getting serious about his training - that is going to leave me even further in the dust. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ArkansasRRCA.com Forum Index -> Running Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: